You are looking for a new challenge and want to evolve in a fastgrowing company? You would like varied work that offers the possibility of a flexible schedule?
Who we are ?
Zipp Auto Parts, a Vast-Auto Distribution distribution channel, is a brand new concept in auto parts distribution which inaugurated its first store on last October. This new concept is only for mechanical workshops. It fully meets the current reality of the metropolitan market in terms of quality of products and customers service as well as in terms of its efficiency thanks to its numerous technological tools.
Vast-Auto Distribution, a division of Del Vasto Group, is a leader in the distribution and marketing of auto parts, tools and equipment for the automotive aftermarket in Eastern Canada.
What do we offer?
- Permanent position offering job stability
- A dynamic working team
- Friendly environment where the pleasure of working is our slogan;
- Regular schedule Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with the possibility of flexible hours;
- End of days and weekend are yours;
- Possibility of part-time;
- Competitive salary;
- Delivery vehicle provided, air-conditioned and automatic;
- Uniforms provided (sweater, coat, cap, work shoes);
- Group insurance & RRSP after the probationary period.
The Delivery Clerk will mainly carry out the following functions:
- Perform tasks related to the delivery of products to our customers.
- Fill out the waybill for hazardous materials (battery, etc.)
- Ensure that invoices are attached to orders.
- Prepare goods to be shipped.
- Transfer products to the right pallets and in the right locations.
- Prepare orders according to the customer’s request.
- Perform any other duties related to the job.
You have what it takes to meet the challenge?
- You are punctual, autonomous and take your responsibilities at heart.
- Working under pressure stimulates you.
- Customer satisfaction is your priority.
- You desire to participate in a new and innovative concept.
- You are known for your safe driving.
- You possess a valid driver’s license.
Can’t wait to start this new adventure with us?
You would you like to contribute to the success of this unique concept in the distribution of automotive parts?
The Zipp Auto Parts team is waiting for you!
Send us your resume now at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the selected candidates quickly to schedule a phone interview..
Warehouse Clerk – Permanent position
Vast-Auto Distribution, a division of Groupe Del Vasto, is a leader in the distribution and marketing of automotive parts, tools and equipment for the automotive aftermarket in Eastern Canada.
The company manages the Auto Value, Mr. Muffler, Auto Mécano and OCTO Auto Service Plus banners. It also offers its customers complete business solutions including a wide range of quality parts, innovative marketing programs, management systems and customized training programs. To be a leader today, we had to surround ourselves with the best. Some 350 passionate, talented men and women who are faithful to the Del Vasto Group culture contribute to our success.
You are a proactive team player who likes to get things done? Auto Value store in Fredericton is currently looking for two (2) delivery clerk to perform warehouse operations to meet our customers’ requirements. It would be our pleasure to welcome you to our team!
Your contribution at Groupe Del Vasto:
Under the authority of the Warehouse Supervisor, your main task and responsibilities are:
- Place incoming and returned merchandise in the appropriate areas of the warehouse.
- Apply safety and prevention measures prescribed by the company.
- Must frequently lift and carry loads of up to 50 lbs. If necessary, pull loads up to 2,200 lbs. with a pallet truck.
- As part of daily duties, must frequently bend, extend, or twist and work in a squatting position when necessary.
- Performs all other related duties.
Job Requirements :
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be in good physical condition: the maximum load to be carried is 50 pounds
- Ability to work with thoroughness and dexterity
- Ability to maintain a good work rhythm
- Quick to learn
- Energetic and good team spirit
- A high school diploma or other equivalent training (an asset).
- Knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
You have what it takes to meet the challenge, please send your resume at email@example.com.