Why join the Groupe Del Vasto marketing team?
Vast-Auto Distribution, a division of Groupe Del Vasto, is a leader in the distribution automotive parts, tools and equipment for the automotive aftermarket in Eastern Canada.
The company manages banners the Auto Value, Monsieur Muffler, Auto Mécano and OCTO Auto Service Plus. It also offers its customers complete business solutions including a wide range of quality parts, innovative marketing programs, management systems and customized training programs. To be a leader today, we have had to surround ourselves with the best. Some 340 passionate, talented men and women, loyal to the Groupe Del Vasto culture, contribute to our success.
In order to continue our growth and to ensure customer satisfaction, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated
e-Commerce Coordinator. The incumbent will act as team leader for the e-Commerce component and will work in collaboration with the operations and information technology (IT) teams. He will report to the Director, Digital Strategies and e-Commerce and his main responsibilities will be to coordinate the daily activities related to various online sales platforms. He will deal on a daily basis with internal collaborators and external suppliers to drive results.
- Achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Ensure the accuracy of the online product catalogue (new and recurring products) at all times by maintaining ongoing communication with Product Managers, the Chief Operating Officer and IT.
- Manage Vendor Central, support end to end Amazon (and eventually others) operations.
- Develop and present fact-based business analytics for the Amazon portfolio.
- Assist in gathering pertinent info and data for key account meetings/presentations.
- Execute Amazon’s New Item Setup (NIS) from inception to completion.
- Mitigates customer issues/complaints as they arise.
- KPI Tracking.
- Track performance of all new items and recent assortment additions.
Do you have what it takes to meet the challenge?
- You are an autonomous, meticulous person with an eye for detail.
- You enjoy working in a team and sharing successes
- You are known for your resourcefulness, thoroughness, positive attitude and desire to learn
- You are a good communicator
- You have a high level of organizational and analytical skills
Required Skills & Education:
- Certificate or Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing option, e-Commerce, BI or any other relevant program.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in e-commerce platforms.
- Must have advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including advance skills in MS Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.).
- Knowledge of the main Google tools, including Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to interpret data in order to increase online sales and meet business objectives.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports spanning consumption to shipments to other various KPIs.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate organization skills and agility to determine prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be creative and detail-oriented in ambiguous situations with a focus on execution.
Location and working environment:
- Job located at the Montreal head office (4840 des Grandes Prairies Blvd.), in Saint-Léonard.
- Free parking is available on site.
- The location is accessible by bus from the Viau metro station and by AMT train (Mascouche line) 1.4 KM from Gare Saint-Michel – Montreal Nord.
- Competitive salary
- Numerous social benefits
- Fixed schedule of 40 hours/week
- Office work with a personal laptop provided
Do you want to be an important pivot at Groupe Del Vasto? Send us your resume at email@example.com.
If your candidacy is retained, we will contact you to schedule a telephone interview.
Note: The masculine gender is used to lighten the text and is not meant to be restrictive. Groupe Del Vasto respects the principles of employment equity.