As a Canadian leader in the distribution of automotive aftermarket products in Eastern Canada, Groupe Del Vasto wants to surround itself with the best. It is therefore some 400 passionate, talented people who are loyal to the Groupe Del Vasto’s culture and contribute to our success.
Groupe Del Vasto is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic programmer-analyst with a strong interest in the development and maintenance of IMS and BI systems.
The Programmer-Analyst will contribute to the development and maintenance:
- New features related and additional to existing SGI software packages;
- Interfaces between the different SGI software packages;
- Data extraction from different SGI software packages to business intelligence systems (BI);
- An in-house decision-making system to enhance the decision-making systems that accompany existing software packages.
The information technology team supports Groupe Del Vasto’s strategic objectives in terms of innovation, continuous improvement and change management.
Reporting to the SGI Senior Programmer-Analyst, the Programmer-Analyst is part of the team that supports the Vice-President, Innovation and IT in achieving the objectives of his department.
Your contribution to Groupe Del Vasto:
- Support and integration of our integrated management systems;
- Programming and modification of our management systems according to established specifications;
- Test, debug and review code;
- Implement processes for cleaning, extracting, transforming, merging and loading data;
- Produce or maintain reports using business intelligence system tools;
- Maintain operating and technical documentation.
- And above all, you are ready to take on any challenge with an open mind in a company that is constantly evolving and looking for innovative solutions.
You have what it takes to meet the expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in software engineering or a D.E.C. in computer science;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bilingualism in English and French, oral and written (required).
Technical skills required
- SQL (T-SQL and My SQL)
- XSLT – XML Transformations
- C# and VB.Net
- Net – Web forms (Web forms)
- SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services
Software packages (asset but not required)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Epicor Vision
- Epicor Eagle
- JMO Indago WMS
- Unidata / Pick
- Planet Press
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ease of performing several tasks at once;
- Ease of synthesizing and popularizing information;
- Ease of learning different technologies and new technologies.
- Numerous benefits
- Dynamic workplace (4840 des Grandes Prairies Blvd., Mtl)
- Fixed schedule unless in the case of an emergencie or production start-ups
- Human management team that listens to its employees
Do you want to be an important pivot at Groupe Del Vasto? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful, we will contact you to schedule a telephone interview.
Note: The masculine gender is used to simplify the text and is not intended to be restrictive.
Groupe Del Vasto respects the principles of employment equity.